Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cydonia Armageddon

.

.

.


.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.


Due to my Email being hacked, I changed name from

Cydonya Armageddon

To Battle Shaft Armageddon

The hacking happened after on a Sunday I used the word Marxism on my group Title,

Which had been Islamic and Christian

I changed it to

New Age Christian, Islamic Sufism, Zoroastrian,
Marxist (Che),
Zen Buddhist, Krishna Conscious, Hebrew Scholars,
Native American Scholars...

My analysis is that the word Marxist has probably triggered an Alert system at the National Insecurity Institute?!!!
This happened when I was working in a public library building and I allowed the computer to remember my email address

The next day a group of people from the


had received bunch of offensive and cheep emails,
to create conflict among us

If they were wiser they would initiated a conflict among those who oppose Montauk Project, but they did not have time to study that in my work

This is common practice within

the National Insecurity Agency

They were doing this a few of the people that were interviewed at

www.projectcamelot. org

they use it to track all those PATRIOTS, which of course they call

Vaheh Pitchikian & The Cheshire Cat